Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Don’t fu’cken call us habeshas.

Post by Cigar » 28 Apr 2024, 18:13

We are simply, unique and proud Eritreans. Don’t ever associate us with any thing to do with your 120 million rats and don’t call us freaking habeshas.
Why don’t you just be proud and hold to your Ethiopianism, culture, names and also disassociate your inferiority complex syndrome with us.
If you are proud of what you are and love your dirty skins, you should be bold enough and say that you don’t have any freaking relationship with your master Eritreans 🇪🇷.
But you a’ss wipes make all the lame excuses to belong to Eritreanism.
Fu’ck off.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: Don’t fu’cken call us habeshas.

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 28 Apr 2024, 18:25

C/S, don't ever accept to be called habesha, Habesha is not an ethnicity, nor is there a common habesha language, It's a nonsensical term that divided Ethiopia beyond repair.

EwnetYashenifal

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 28 Apr 2024, 18:29

I agree with you Cigar, you should not be called hebeshas and we don't want to call you habeshas either. We don't have issues with you being a proud Eriterean. If what is being said in this forum offends you, why don't you just create another forum called Eriterean Review and share your ideas there. I would recommend the same to Tarik as well.

Good luck!

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 28 Apr 2024, 18:32

I believe Eritrea should also have its own style of music, rather than sounding most of the time Habesha music, which is hell monotonic and boring at least to my ears. Eritreans should de-Ethiopianise themselves in every aspect in their lives, including removing anything Ethiopian from their dishes and cuisine and having their own style of injera, like Somalis, to start with.

Right

Post by Right » 28 Apr 2024, 18:57

Cigar,
I agree with you.
We have strongly suggested to the closure of the border between Ethiopia and Eritrea for at least the next 20 years. And the deportations of all Eritreans from Ethiopia.
On top of that all Eritrean refugees in Ethiopia should be directed to a designated camp in Tigray and never ever to be allowed to sneak into Ethiopia. Period.

And you, cigar, put your idea to the test and get the crap out of this Ethiopian forum.

Can you?

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 28 Apr 2024, 19:00

I THINK ZAT HABESHA REFER 2 ANYONE WHO SPEAK SEMITIC LANGUAGE, IS ORTHODOX, AND LOOKS SIMILAR 2 EACH OZER. ZATS Y MANY ERIS IN DIASPORA IDENTIFY WIT ZAT TERM.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 28 Apr 2024, 19:18

EwnetYashenifal wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 18:29
I agree with you Cigar, you should not be called hebeshas and we don't want to call you habeshas either. We don't have issues with you being a proud Eriterean. If what is being said in this forum offends you, why don't you just create another forum called Eriterean Review and share your ideas there. I would recommend the same to Tarik as well.

Good luck!

Since you don't want to leave Eritreans in peace, they do not mind fighting you wherever you're, even if this has to be in a mouse's arse. Deal with it.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Apr 2024, 19:35

If who ever Ethiopian who represents the 120 million rats agree with me that we are not habeshas like you said, I take my hat for you weasels.
As far as why we don’t say it in our forums is because no one calls us habeshas.
And us being in this site is to tell you facts and to irritate you. So long the bozo Elias has common sense (as you call it democracy in your cursed land) and allows anything. After all it is two way street. But unlike you cowards we don’t complain. But we double slap you with facts and that pis’ses you mother fu’ckers.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 28 Apr 2024, 19:55

In the south of Somalia, we call a Bantu person a Habash as well.

I believe Habasha/Habesha, was the negro equivalent word of Arabs for Ethiopians.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Apr 2024, 20:05

Yes Habesha is an Arabic word which insults the 120 million rats. It means in English Abyssinia which is the old name of Ethiopia.
Habesha=Abyssinia=Ethiopia.
So these fu’cker like they call their own refugees as Eritreans they want to paste in on their master Eritrean backs. On the other hand they always claim an achieving or successful Eritrea as one of them.
Trust me these people hate their own skin and have no pride on who they are or what they have.
Any way Habesha just like the words neg’ger or agame in its adjective form is an insult.

Right

Post by Right » 28 Apr 2024, 20:42

Cigar,
I agree with you. But put up or shut up.
We have strongly suggested to the closure of the border between Ethiopia and Eritrea for at least the next 20 years. And the deportations of all Eritreans from Ethiopia.
On top of that all Eritrean refugees in Ethiopia should be directed to a designated camp in Tigray and never ever to be allowed to sneak into Ethiopia. Period.

And you, cigar, put your idea to the test and get the crap out of this Ethiopian forum.

Can you?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Apr 2024, 20:55

You fu’cken liar, you were sitting in our territories for 20 years plus and thus don’t freaking come and tell me that you wanted to close the border. Then do it now. Tell your govt to tell your people who might be in our territories to get the fu’ck out. And if you think you have our people in your territories which is granted to you by the court we will be gladly take them in our fold. As simple as that. Obey the law just like we did.
You still are crying about the Erob’s Eritrean part with the lame excuse of people who live there. The point is the Eritrean part of Erob land is Eritrean and the Eritrean Erobs will still live where they are and your tegwars Erobs need to be ejected from the demarcated area and go back to your cursed land even if the lie and say that they are Eritreans which they will do just like all of you would do in secret.
And if you have the balls evict the Eritreans who are inside Ethiopia. It will be a blessing in disguise to our country.
And you idiot stop repeating yourself and tell me to leave this site.
I am here to pi’ss you off, insult you and tell you who you are. A coward who hate his own skin.

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 Apr 2024, 21:04

No worries, we will call you Agame Ascari. Like the tail and head of a coin, your head is Agame and Your tail is Ascari. :lol:

Cigar wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 18:13
We are simply, unique and proud Eritreans. Don’t ever associate us with any thing to do with your 120 million rats and don’t call us freaking habeshas.
Why don’t you just be proud and hold to your Ethiopianism, culture, names and also disassociate your inferiority complex syndrome with us.
If you are proud of what you are and love your dirty skins, you should be bold enough and say that you don’t have any freaking relationship with your master Eritreans 🇪🇷.
Fu’ck off.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 28 Apr 2024, 21:25

Cigar wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 18:13
Fu’ck off.
But do you agree if I call you ASCARI , Facken ye Talian Gered

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Apr 2024, 21:28

You idiot agame is Ethiopia’s territory and the agames are your brothers and since you understand that the adjective of agame is an insult like the word habesha, you are trying to run away from your agaminet and habeshanet and call us agames. You are freaking low IQ as’s holes. You can certainly call us ASKARIS and SHAEBIA which unlike you lowlives will wear it with pride. Eritrean Askari is who destroyed your agame brothers and also saved your cursed land from disintegrating.
You see we have pride. We be damn lowlives to call you with anything Eritrean for we don’t want to share what we have with you what we are.
Agame=tigray=ethiopia. Ethiopia=Abyssinia = habesha.
Get with the freaking program.

Yea you can call me Askari or Shaebia only if you know what that mean. Ask ann Arabic speaking person to tell you what those two words mean and you will be embarrassed for being stupid. They are not insults. Every country in the world got Askaris even though your are always get spanked by the Eritrean 🇪🇷 Askaris and every human being is a Shaebia.
But since you don’t believe that you are Shaebia, that is why I call you rats. 🐀 You are giving us the consent to insult you. And we love to kick an enemy in his balls, even when he is down.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 28 Apr 2024, 21:34

Cigar wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 21:28
You idiot agame is Ethiopia’s territory and the agames are your brothers and since you understand that the adjective of agame is an insult like the word habesha, you are trying to run away from your agaminet and habeshanet and call us agames. You are freaking low IQ as’s holes. You can certainly call us ASKARIS and SHAEBIA which unlike you lowlives will wear it with pride. Eritrean Askari is who destroyed your agame brothers and also saved your cursed land from disintegrating.
You see we have pride. We be damn lowlives to call you with anything Eritrean for we don’t want to share what we have with you what we are.
Agame=tigray=ethiopia. Ethiopia=Abyssinia = habesha.
Get with the freaking program.

Yea you can call me Askari or Shaebia only if you know what that mean. Ask ann Arabic speaking person to tell you what those two words mean and you will be embarrassed for being stupid. They are not insults. Every country in the world got Askaris even though your are always get spanked by the Eritrean 🇪🇷 Askaris and every human being is a Shaebia.
But since you don’t believe that you are Shaebia, that is why I call you rats. 🐀 You are giving us the consent to insult you. And we love to kick an enemy in his balls, even when he is down.
never heard of a person who is proud being Gered ( servant ) of Italians .... you are one different and proud Gered Ascari.

Right

Post by Right » 28 Apr 2024, 21:41

Cigar,
I agree with you. But put up or shut up.

Can you?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Apr 2024, 22:02

Why you copying and pasting your previous response you parrot? I told you you were sitting 20 years in our legal territories against the ruling. Is that a sign of you wanting to demarcate the border? You are an idiot. And if you have the guts deport the Eritreans in your country. If there were rats Ethiopians in Eritrea we would deport their as’ses in a jiffy .Why are you threatening and scared to do it? Either do it or not. As far as Askari I told you to call me Askari. But now since you got what it meant you added the word gered.
You rat, if I come to your home with a gun and demand you to stretch your mom’s legs wide and insert a craw bar in her chenawi mitree or meakor, you will be gladly do it or else.
Because at that moment you are a victim. Right?
Well our forefathers were forced by the fascist Italy to fight alongside them and either do it or die. They were paid victimes. Besides there were agames Askaris during that time. And didn’t your peasants Askaris went to clean the weapons and the sweat and as’ses of their masters in the Korean War?
That is what you call gered Ethiopian peasant Askari.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 28 Apr 2024, 22:21

Cigar wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 22:02
Why you copying and pasting your previous response you parrot? I told you you were sitting 20 years in our legal territories against the ruling. Is that a sign of you wanting to demarcate the border? You are an idiot. And if you have the guts deport the Eritreans in your country. If there were rats Ethiopians in Eritrea we would deport their as’ses in a jiffy .Why are you threatening and scared to do it? Either do it or not. As far as Askari I told you to call me Askari. But now since you got what it meant you added the word gered.
You rat, if I come to your home with a gun and demand you to stretch your mom’s legs wide and insert a craw bar in her chenawi mitree or meakor, you will be gladly do it or else.
Because at that moment you are a victim. Right?
Well our forefathers were forced by the fascist Italy to fight alongside them and either do it or die. They were paid victimes. Besides there were agames Askaris during that time. And didn’t your peasants Askaris went to clean the weapons and the sweat and as’ses of their masters in the Korean War?
That is what you call gered Ethiopian peasant Askari.
Oki Miss ASCARI , point well taken. From now onwards I will happily call you ASCARI ye Talian GERED

Right

Post by Right » 28 Apr 2024, 23:08

unique and proud Eritreans
If you believe the above crap then prove it by quitting this forum, by not coming to Ethiopia and all the Eritreans leaving Ethiopia voluntarily.
You are naked and the whole world knows it.
Ethiopians never go to Eritrea and they don’t even know the difference between Tigray and Eritrea. It is you who are a nuisance on the streets of Addis.