Member+

Re: Oh no. Look what the devil is doing in texas too

Post by TesfaNews » 08 May 2024, 04:58

The devil doesn't do anything

It is God who causes earth quakes
It is God who causes floods
It is God who causes destruction
It is God that makes deserts and forests

It is God that decides when you your kids and your love ones die. You say it's gods judgement when someone you don't like dies but you forget about your own death. Therefore the graveyard equalizes all

The devil or Satan is actually Gods child

The book of job describes Satan as being in the courtroom with God/Jesus. Satan is the one that gets blamed for all wrong but isn't god in control? God would kill Satan

The whole god vs the devil is a lie. A trick. Satan is just used by God. Demons are also of God and god gives demons to people based on their greatest sins.

It was God who put Jesus on the cross and if you allow God he will put you onto the cross and he delights in suffering.

The God of this world creates religion but also only awnser prayers as long as it's gods will if not their is no response . He delights in death and dwells in darkness. He creates pain and pleasure. His love destroys cities and destroys the Soul

his ark of the covenant kills people. His presence is removed from the world because he knows his existence would destroy humanity. His heaven is actually death and sleep. Heaven is actually the lack of awareness it means how you felt like when you didn't exist. In death the mystery of God is revealed.
1 Kings 8:12 Then Solomon said, "The Lord has said that he would dwell in a dark cloud."
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these thing

Isaias 45:7.
Satan’s Accusation of Job (Job Chapter 1)

6 Now the day came when the sons of God[c] came to present themselves before[d] the Lord—and Satan[e] also arrived among them. 7 The Lord said[f] to Satan, “Where have you come from?”And Satan answered the Lord,[h] “From roving about on the earth, and from walking back and forth across it.”8 So the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no[l] one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and turns away[m] from evil.

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, “Is it for nothing that Job fears God?[n] 10 Have you[o] not made a hedge[p] around him and his household and all that he has on every side? You have blessed[q] the work of his hands, and his livestock[r] have increased[s] in the land. 11 But[t] extend your hand and strike everything he has, and he will no doubt[v] curse you[w] to your face!”

12 So the Lord said to Satan, “All right then,[x] everything he has is in your power.[z] Only do not extend your hand against the man himself!” So Satan went out[ab] from the presence of the Lord.[ac]”

This conversation between God and the devil is how me and my friend text like the weird part is Satan just tells god that he's roaming freely and God tells Satan about Job. Satan did not accuse Job rather God intentionally told Satan about Job so that Job would suffer and be tempted. Therefore God is the testor and tormentor of Job (who worshipped God) :oops:

As the Quran perfectly says in Quran 3:54 referring to Jesus and the disbelievers

Quran chapter 3 (Ali-Imran; verse 50–56) about Jesus preaching to his people;

50. And confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

51. Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

52. But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].

53. Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger Jesus, so register us among the witnesses [to truth]."

54. And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

55. [Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.

56. And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.

Why is Allah/god competing with in planning evil?

This saying of muhammed makes sense why Islam allows 4 wifes :lol: also allows for conquering and violence to spread their religion. There is no relief for the Muslim only torment therefore a tormented slave of a planning entity can only torment you. Abuse you so that you abuse others.

I remember reading the story of Leviticus how the Jewish God commanded Israelites to invade Palestine/Canaan with a sword and to use violence to do ethnic cleansing. Isn't that breaking the 10 commandments? Why is this holy book a tribalist book?

That means the concept of Jihad Fatwa is actually from Israelite orgins and not Arab. Isis was practicing true abrahamic jewish monotheism.

Thou shalt not steal
Thou shalt not kill

But conquering, killing, stealing from pagans is okay as long as it's for the sake of this entity

The Arab Muslims re-enact what the Hebrews did to Palestinians 3000 years ago. Keep in mind the Arabs are migrants and settlers abusing and mocking locals. This is the religion of a loving holy sinless god they said...

I am not a athiest but I can only accept the truth. God is good and evil and I am good and I am evil. He dwells light and darkness and so do I dwell in light and darkness. I plan and he plans but his plans are always greater and better for he made man no different to a beast. And I am a beast and I can only live as a beast.

union
Member+

Post by union » 08 May 2024, 09:32

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ascari

I am not here to teach you cursed ascaris. You are created to be with the devil which is why you are always angry at God regardless of all advices and teachings from God.

The devil does destructions when God steps away from you due to your sins. That is Christianity 101. You retard :lol:

I thought you were crazy atheist but now I see you are follower of the devil 666. RIP :lol:

TesfaNews wrote:
08 May 2024, 04:58

It is God that decides when you your kids and your love ones die. You say it's gods judgement when someone you don't like dies but you forget about your own death. Therefore the graveyard equalizes all

The book of job describes Satan as being in the courtroom with God/Jesus. Satan is the one that gets blamed for all wrong but isn't god in control? God would kill Satan

The whole god vs the devil is a lie. A trick. Satan is just used by God. Demons are also of God and god gives demons to people based on their greatest sins.

It was God who put Jesus on the cross and if you allow God he will put you onto the cross and he delights in suffering.

The God of this world creates religion but also only awnser prayers as long as it's gods will if not their is no response . He delights in death and dwells in darkness. He creates pain and pleasure. His love destroys cities and destroys the Soul

his ark of the covenant kills people. His presence is removed from the world because he knows his existence would destroy humanity. His heaven is actually death and sleep. Heaven is actually the lack of awareness it means how you felt like when you didn't exist. In death the mystery of God is revealed.
1 Kings 8:12 Then Solomon said, "The Lord has said that he would dwell in a dark cloud."
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these thing

6 Now the day came when the sons of God[c] came to present themselves before[d] the Lord—and Satan[e] also arrived among them. 7 The Lord said[f] to Satan, “Where have you come from?”And Satan answered the Lord,[h] “From roving about on the earth, and from walking back and forth across it.”8 So the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no[l] one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and turns away[m] from evil.

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, “Is it for nothing that Job fears God?[n] 10 Have you[o] not made a hedge[p] around him and his household and all that he has on every side? You have blessed[q] the work of his hands, and his livestock[r] have increased[s] in the land. 11 But[t] extend your hand and strike everything he has, and he will no doubt[v] curse you[w] to your face!”

12 So the Lord said to Satan, “All right then,[x] everything he has is in your power.[z] Only do not extend your hand against the man himself!” So Satan went out[ab] from the presence of the Lord.[ac]”

This conversation between God and the devil is how me and my friend text like the weird part is Satan just tells god that he's roaming freely and God tells Satan about Job. Satan did not accuse Job rather God intentionally told Satan about Job so that Job would suffer and be tempted. Therefore God is the testor and tormentor of Job (who worshipped God) :oops:

As the Quran perfectly says in Quran 3:54 referring to Jesus and the disbelievers

50. And confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

51. Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

52. But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].

53. Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger Jesus, so register us among the witnesses [to truth]."

54. And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

55. [Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.

56. And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.

This saying of muhammed makes sense why Islam allows 4 wifes :lol: also allows for conquering and violence to spread their religion. There is no relief for the Muslim only torment therefore a tormented slave of a planning entity can only torment you. Abuse you so that you abuse others.

I remember reading the story of Leviticus how the Jewish God commanded Israelites to invade Palestine/Canaan with a sword and to use violence to do ethnic cleansing. Isn't that breaking the 10 commandments? Why is this holy book a tribalist book?

That means the concept of Jihad Fatwa is actually from Israelite orgins and not Arab. Isis was practicing true abrahamic jewish monotheism.

Thou shalt not steal
Thou shalt not kill

But conquering, killing, stealing from pagans is okay as long as it's for the sake of this entity

The Arab Muslims re-enact what the Hebrews did to Palestinians 3000 years ago. Keep in mind the Arabs are migrants and settlers abusing and mocking locals. This is the religion of a loving holy sinless god they said...

I am not a athiest but I can only accept the truth. God is good and evil and I am good and I am evil. He dwells light and darkness and so do I dwell in light and darkness. I plan and he plans but his plans are always greater and better for he made man no different to a beast. And I am a beast and I can only live as a beast.
Last edited by union on 08 May 2024, 09:38, edited 1 time in total.

union
Member+

Post by union » 08 May 2024, 09:32

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ascari

I am not here to teach you cursed ascaris. You are created to be with the devil which is why you are always angry at God regardless of all advices and teachings from God.

The devil does destructions when God steps away from you due to your sins. That is Christianity 101. You retard :lol:

TesfaNews wrote:
08 May 2024, 04:58

Thou shalt not steal
Thou shalt not kill