Post by union » 10 May 2024, 11:18

Oromuma OLF kicked them out of Ethiopia so now they are walking to Uganda

Ayeeee ye ascari life

Misraq wrote:
10 May 2024, 08:48

Agazi General

Re: እናት አለም Uganda thank you for hosting our cousins

Post by Agazi General » 10 May 2024, 11:38

ZIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. ZEY MUST BE AGAMES BEKAUSE ACCORDING2 Z AGAME ASCARI HERE, ERITREAS PARADISE!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 May 2024, 11:44

Agazi General wrote:
10 May 2024, 11:38
ZIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. ZEY MUST BE AGAMES BEKAUSE ACCORDING2 Z AGAME ASCARI HERE, ERITREAS PARADISE!
All i said is "our cousins"

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 10 May 2024, 11:53

I Love my dog so much! :P :P :P :P

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 May 2024, 11:55

When is this going to stop? Almost no one is left behind in the province, it is depopulated due to exodus. In the next 5 -6 months we will her Uganda Be're'ged Le'Amedu. I think it is high time for Eritrea province people and those other provinces of Ethiopia ( especially Tigray province and Wollega, to apologize Ethiopia) to embrace their Ethiopiawnet dear and close to their hearts. After 50, years here we are everyone is running barefooted to escape in every direction as fast as possible. Until you have the three evils: Woyane-Shabia-O'ne'g misery will be generously harvested. Feast of misery now in Eritrea and else where stops when the 3 evil organizations are stopped and united strong Ethiopia triumphs - but you do not believe or accept it, but misery will outlive you, if you do not accept the bitter truth.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 May 2024, 12:04

Abere wrote:
10 May 2024, 11:55
I think it is high time for Eritrea province people and those other provinces of Ethiopia ( especially Tigray province and Wollega, to apologize Ethiopia) to embrace their Ethiopiawnet
አቦ አትለማመጥ፥፥ እንዲህ እየተለማመጣችሁ ነው ሰው ሁሉ ልቡን እንዲሸፍት ያደረጋችሁት፥፥ እስቲ ከአዳነች አቤቤ ተማር፥፥ ሕወሃቶች እንገነጠላለን ሲሉ አዳነች ያለቸውን አስታውስ፥፥ "ጥርግ በሉ አርቲክል 39ን መጠቀም ነዋ" ስትል አይ አንገነጠልም ነው ያሉት፥፥

ስለዚህ ከኢትዮጵያ መውጣት የፈለገውን መንገዱን ጨርቅ ያድርግልህ ብለህ እንዳይመለስ በሩን ጥርቅም ማድረግ ብቻ ነው የሚጠበቅብህ እንጂ ተምበርክኮ መለማመጥ የደካሞች spinless ኢትዮጵያኒስቱ የስነልቦና ደካማነት ነው ፥፥ ለዚህ ነው ኢትዮጵያኒስቱ ሁሌ የሽንፈት ጽዋውን የሚጎናጸፈው፥፥ አደርባይ : ተለማማጭ : ኩራትና ራሱን ማክበር ስለማያውቅ፥፥

Right

Post by Right » 10 May 2024, 12:15

Brother Misraq,
It seems you enjoy touching the Askaris nerve. But you didn’t make it up. It is a fact.
What happened to the so called “Paradise” nation that Tog and Fiyameta endlessly talked about?
Why Uganda? Ugandans will soon discover that they are hosting dangerous and violent guests.

union
Member+

Post by union » 10 May 2024, 12:53

:lol: Uganda will discover how snake and untrustworthy these people are. Hopefully they wont find out the hard way like we did. We didnt listen to our kings who cut thier arms and legs
Right wrote:
10 May 2024, 12:15
Brother Misraq,
It seems you enjoy touching the Askaris nerve. But you didn’t make it up. It is a fact.
What happened to the so called “Paradise” nation that Tog and Fiyameta endlessly talked about?
Why Uganda? Ugandans will soon discover that they are hosting dangerous and violent guests.

union
Member+

Post by union » 10 May 2024, 13:01

:lol:
Absolutely Brother Misraq,

We actually do want them step into our lands at all. But they keep coming. The time will come when they will come out and say thank you Amara for letting us migrate to Ethiopia in the past. I love Haile Selassie, he is my king but I wish he didn't let them in. I wish he was firm on them like Minilk, Tedi and all our kings were.

Misraq wrote:
10 May 2024, 12:04
Abere wrote:
I think it is high time for Eritrea province people and those other provinces of Ethiopia ( especially Tigray province and Wollega, to apologize Ethiopia) to embrace their Ethiopiawnet
አቦ አትለማመጥ፥፥ እንዲህ እየተለማመጣችሁ ነው ሰው ሁሉ ልቡን እንዲሸፍት ያደረጋችሁት፥፥ እስቲ ከአዳነች አቤቤ ተማር፥፥ ሕወሃቶች እንገነጠላለን ሲሉ አዳነች ያለቸውን አስታውስ፥፥ "ጥርግ በሉ አርቲክል 39ን መጠቀም ነዋ" ስትል አይ አንገነጠልም ነው ያሉት፥፥

ስለዚህ ከኢትዮጵያ መውጣት የፈለገውን መንገዱን ጨርቅ ያድርግልህ ብለህ እንዳይመለስ በሩን ጥርቅም ማድረግ ብቻ ነው የሚጠበቅብህ እንጂ ተምበርክኮ መለማመጥ የደካሞች spinless ኢትዮጵያኒስቱ የስነልቦና ደካማነት ነው ፥፥ ለዚህ ነው ኢትዮጵያኒስቱ ሁሌ የሽንፈት ጽዋውን የሚጎናጸፈው፥፥ አደርባይ : ተለማማጭ : ኩራትና ራሱን ማክበር ስለማያውቅ፥፥

Educator

Post by Educator » 10 May 2024, 13:36

Loves it:
Misraq wrote:
Abere wrote:

Right

Post by Right » 10 May 2024, 14:24

I think it is high time for Eritrea province people and those other provinces of Ethiopia ( especially Tigray province and Wollega, to apologize Ethiopia) to embrace their Ethiopiawnet dear and close to their hearts. After 50, years here we are everyone is running barefooted to escape in every direction as fast as possible. Until you have the three evils: Woyane-Shabia-O'ne'g misery will be generously harvested.
We don’t need the Askaris at all. What is the matter with you guys. Instead of closing the border and deporting Eritreans from Ethiopia, you are looking for trouble by encouraging these goons to return. Hell no.
If they are not good to themselves then they will never be good to anyone.
Just watch In 20 years the population of Eritrea will be 50000.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 10 May 2024, 17:03

If the rate of migration among young Eritreans continues at its current pace over the next two years, it would be quite extraordinary to come across a young man in Eritrea.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 10 May 2024, 18:04

WHILE Z WORSHIPERS OF Z AGAME AGAZI ETHIOPIAN KING ISAIAS, ON HERE, TELL US HOW ERITREA IS PARADISE AND ETHIOPIA IS BAD, WHILE Z LIVE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY FROM ZER, Z TRUTH IS, MOST OF Z MEN IN ERITREA ARE IN SAWA SERVING IN Z ARMY, BUILDING HOUSES AND WORKING HARD 4 ZER AGAZI AGAME KING, WAW ZAT IS GREAT

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 May 2024, 18:21

Uganda is the new frontier after Libya. Corrupted UNHCR employee fix the paperwork for Shabo diasporas to bring their rats to Europe & America! These are all Shabos. Most Tegaru youth have been killed during the war or are crippled. Those who survived have become mercenary in the Sudan.

Educator

Post by Educator » 12 May 2024, 13:12

Misraq wrote:
Abere wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 May 2024, 13:21

Oh my Lord baby Jesus!! I have never came across bunches of agameee mourning and blabbering in one place. እነዚህ ቅማሎች ወይ ሊያስቁን ወይ ጭንቅላታችንን ሊንነቀንቅ የተፈጠሩ ናቹ:: ቡና በኩእንቲ ተሰብስበው ጠኒያሙ ሆዳቸውን በሃሜት እየሞሉ ነው:: ወሬ ጠኔን አያስታግስም ... እስኪ ለመስራት ሞክሩ:: ምን አይነት እማይሰለጥኑ እንስሳዎች ናችሁ አቦ... ሂሂሂሂሂ

ኤርትራ እና እስራኤል እሚያመሳስላቸው ነገር ምንድነው?
አረቦች ከእስራኤል ጀርባ እንደሚንቀለቀሉት እነዝህ ደግሞ ከኤርትራ ጀርባ ይቀላምዳሉ::