Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Habtamu Ayalew: Elias Kifle and Zemedkun Bekele are collaborating against Eskinder Nega.

Post by almaze » 08 May 2024, 18:47

Collaboration and teamwork are essential for achieving your goals and crossing the finish line successfully. Everyone must work together and make unity a priority. If you do, the Amhara people and the vast majority of Ethiopians would welcome you cordially and enthusiastically.
In short>>> እኔ እኔ ማለት ይቅር ጥሩ አይደለም ትግሉም ልክ እንደ ቅጥቅጡ ፈንዳዳው ሊኮላሽ ይችላል::

almaze
Member+

Re: Habtamu Ayalew: Elias Kifle and Zemedkun Bekele are collaborating against Eskinder Nega.

Post by almaze » 08 May 2024, 19:54

It would be great to see Elias Kifle either debunk or confirm Habtamu's claim.

Misraq

Re: Habtamu Ayalew: Elias Kifle and Zemedkun Bekele are collaborating against Eskinder Nega.

Post by Misraq » 08 May 2024, 21:26

Almi,

Zemene kasse clearly spoke about Habtamu when he said 20 ከስክስ ጫማ ልኮልኝ በእኔ ስር ሥራ አለኝ ። Another Shoa FANO leader ( Asegid) also spoken clearly saying ሃብታሙ አያሌው እየበጠበጠን ነው።

In my view Habtamu is still emotional attached to those Tegaru security forces who were sexually molesting him in maekelawi prison. In short, he is done

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 08 May 2024, 21:54

Misraq wrote:
08 May 2024, 21:26
Almi,

In my view Habtamu is still emotional attached to those Tegaru security forces who were sexually molesting him in maekelawi prison. In short, he is done
This is comparable to how Fendadaw had a negative metamorphosis after being anally penetrated by Bedouin.I will continue to keep both of them in my prayers, hoping that they find their way back to the right path.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 09 May 2024, 09:55

If Elias Kifle is involved with Habtamu and Zemedkun, he is officially became Tplf member.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 09 May 2024, 10:05

almaze wrote:
08 May 2024, 21:54
This is comparable to how Fendadaw had a negative metamorphosis after being anally penetrated by Bedouin.I will continue to keep both of them in my prayers, hoping that they find their way back to the right path.

Good thing for Fendadaw is that he was only bending down for one Bedouin gangster. the first time Fendadaws rear is noticed by the Bedouin leader and he wifed him there after. Had this not been the case, Fendadaw would have ended up being pounded by many and his gut would have been dug out rendering him immobile. He is lucky. But in U.S he is cashing the blessing he has from his behind