Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Isaias Afewekie's mother has been admitted to Oakland Kaiser Emergency Hospital due to an undisclosed illness.

Post by almaze » 08 May 2024, 20:38

There may soon be a historic event in Eritrea - the first-ever royal state funeral.

almaze
Member+

Re: Isaias Afewekie's mother has been admitted to Oakland Kaiser Emergency Hospital due to an undisclosed illness.

Post by almaze » 08 May 2024, 21:03

According to እሜቴ አዳነሽ ነፍስ አባት Her body will be transported to Tigray for a proper burial in Tembain, as per her wish, if she passes away.

Justice Seeker

Re: Isaias Afewekie's mother has been admitted to Oakland Kaiser Emergency Hospital due to an undisclosed illness.

Post by Justice Seeker » 08 May 2024, 22:22

ኣንታ ሰብ ይሓመና ኣሎ ክክክክክክክክክክክክክክ
almaze wrote:
08 May 2024, 21:03
According to እሜቴ አዳነሽ ነፍስ አባት Her body will be transported to Tigray for a proper burial in Tembain, as per her wish, if she passes away.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 09 May 2024, 09:43

I AM Surprised she is still living while her son has become old already

Abere

Post by Abere » 09 May 2024, 11:13

If this true that his mother is still alive, chances are Isaias Afework will most likely live so long as his mom is doing. :lol: Also, he is becoming spiritual and religious. I am afraid this may not sit very will tariq et al as Isaias my decree Orthodox Christianity is the religion of the state.

almaze wrote:
08 May 2024, 20:38
There may soon be a historic event in Eritrea - the first-ever royal state funeral.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 May 2024, 12:58

almaze wrote:
08 May 2024, 20:38

Almaz,

The amhara have a good saying which goes:

"Lam isat weledech inda tilisew yaQatilatal... inda titewow lijwa honebat".

Can you translate that into English? Lol

One never knows if Issayas when he was growing up was in good terms with his mother. Because he is an evil individual by nature. Perhaps his mother has noticed his evil nature and she was fond of her other sons. But being a mother, she couldn't abandon him because he was her son.

His brothers confirmed the evil nature of issayas.

As such, one never knows if issayas will allow her body to be brought to Eritrea and be buried ceremoniously in Eritrea. Man! He is ruthless.

The corpse of his immediate buddy Naizgi Kiflu is languishing in a refrigerator of a cemetery in London, UK since years. Not allowed to be buried in Eritrea. He is vengeful even to the dead ones.

I hope the destiny of his mother, gwal medhin berad after her death won't be same as that of Naizgi kiflu.

We Eritreans respect our elderlies, if the mother of the tyrant passes away, we will say RIP and we will support that her body be brought to Eritrea and be buried in Eritrea.
Last edited by kerenite on 09 May 2024, 13:18, edited 3 times in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 May 2024, 13:09

ነታ ተደቢራ ኩዑንቲ ክትአሪ ትውዕል ዘኒአ ትግራወይቲ እኖኻ እዙይ ዘይና እንታይ ይጠቕማ? :roll: :roll:

ዓሻ ዓድዋታይሲያ ዓርሰ ምትሓት ስሜት ስለዘዳበረ ብልሂ ዝኾነ ይመስሎ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 09 May 2024, 13:33

Alma’s aka Misraq,

On the father side, she is pure Eritrean. She is very decent. Stop mocking the innocent. It does not help your cause. :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 May 2024, 14:51

Digital Weyane wrote:
09 May 2024, 13:09
ነታ ተደቢራ ኩዑንቲ ክትአሪ ትውዕል ዘኒአ ትግራወይቲ እኖኻ እዙይ ዘይና እንታይ ይጠቕማ? :roll: :roll:

ዓሻ ዓድዋታይሲያ ዓርሰ ምትሓት ስሜት ስለዘዳበረ ብልሂ ዝኾነ ይመስሎ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fiyameta,

Is that all you have to say?

I hate the areyti kuniti more than any. You could be one of them.

Hey! We have holidays here and we will have a long weekend. Hence, I am happy and in good mood and as such let me share with you about a tgrian woman perhaps she could be your sister.

My source is a tigrian website:

Here we go:

A tigrian woman was bending while picking the kuunti. An evil tigrian man who was walking around he saw her in that situation, he becomes hot and he inserts his ugum pen... in her pusssy from behind.

The tigrian woman turns around and says to him: what he is doing is a sin or hatyat? OK, he says the evil tigrayan if you mean so, then I will pull out my penn...

Then she says to him if you do that....THAT IS A SECOND SIN. Huletegna hatyat.

Fiyametta, your sisters are very sexy🙄