Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman
Member+

How Can We Improve This Forum?

Post by Somaliman » 09 May 2024, 18:07

I don't think the current state of this forum is very useful to many of us. Neither is it helpful to attract new forum users. Don't be fooled by the number of usernames on this forum. The fact is that a few of us own multiple usernames.

If we come up with constructive ideas, I don't think Elias Kifle would reject them. For sure, a number of us are quite happy with the way it is, for them to use it as their playground incognito, hiding behind their stupid usernames.

I'm quite sure, for many of us, this forum is too childish and useless and we would shy away from telling anyone that we're a member of this forum. Neither would we feel OK, leave alone happy, to discuss what's "discussed" on this forum in face-to-face situations with anyone.

Cigar

Re: How Can We Improve This Forum?

Post by Cigar » 09 May 2024, 19:37

There is no sane Ethiopian or agame forum member who will admit that their country is the cancer of the region which doesn’t respect its neighbors.
Thus it is useless to try to talk to these rats in civilized manner.
We know what their past leaders did to Somalia and Eritrea. Somalia and Eritrea never asked these rats anything which they don’t legally own.
Every freaking war we all had in the area is definitely done by these idiots to further their masters agendas.
Who the fu’ck care if they are over a 100 million rats or a billion rats that they try to make it as an excuse to grab what is not legally theirs.
What they should do if they can’t feed their exploded population is to limit the birth rates of their families. Don’t freaking blame their neighbors to breed like rats and blame us all.
But yes we tried to be polite and deal with civility with them, but according to them stretching peaceful hands is a sign of weakness which they usually use that ex use and try to [deleted] specially with 🇪🇷 Eritrea to their deferment.
Thanks to their ridged greedy view of things, they made us be as evil as they are so much so, it became our pleasure to irritate them with facts.
Now, not to mention lots of things let’s just talk about Badime. Have you ever heard one of these a’ss wipes say that they are sorry their govt took the wrong rout to sit their behind for over 20 years for a verdict which they in advance agreed to adhere to?
These rats are like monkeys who have no working brains at all.
So, your advice ain’t gonna get an ear from these people.
But good luck. May be they will because the advise didn’t come from an 🇪🇷 Eritrean. Because trying to go against Eritreans thing is their motto even if they are about to be pushed off the cliff.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 09 May 2024, 19:49

ban non Ethiopian Acari animals and ASCARI lover Ethiopians.

My 2 cents

The Truth

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 09 May 2024, 20:47

Problem solved. :P

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 09 May 2024, 21:40

🤭🤣🤣
Fiyameta wrote:
09 May 2024, 20:47

Problem solved. :P

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 09 May 2024, 22:29

Would be noble but there are too many TPLF & Abiy/PP minions on this forum whose sole goal is to divert attention away from actual events/news that's happening by posting nonsensical misinformation.

Some are even "agents" of US/EU paymasters and are bent on fracturing everyone against each other to stifle any genuine constructive debates or resolutions...cyber warfare :roll:

Always try to watch what/how i say everything here and because of that, can easily repeat face to face with anyone especially with the TPLF/PP hooligans & their social media personalities...in fact some of us are the type to yell at these hooligans with a bullhorn (but that's not to say that i wouldn't have a licensed point man).

Anyways as others have said some of these TPLF/PP minions need some sense slapped into them 💡...figuratively speaking 😉.

Some people are extremely hard headed/corrupted and need a hard reset, since a software/logic update doesn't seem to work for them. Now, i am not saying go out & slap these hooligans...since we live in an information age with cameras on every corner & where even your phone keeps track of where/when you were between cell towers (even mysteriously recording audio) & where even your cars (or rentals) gps keeps track. Some of these coward hooligans were trying to push/pull others into a fight so that they can cry victim...but they learned the hard way that they crossed the line and that others had a right to self defense.

Last time i had some sense slapped into me, i think i was 13 or 14 and that was nothing like this :mrgreen:

(Characters like union, Right, Aberash, Horash, Axumezana, Tigray People, Selam/, ethiopian, ethiopian unity, Thomas, almaze, Justice Seeker, QB, Misraq that are littering this forum and their likes such as TPLF/PP youtubers, are the type to fold in face to face or even against 1 person :mrgreen:...they appear to be cowardly hooligans...at least in my opinion, not a threat.)

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 10 May 2024, 00:05, edited 2 times in total.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 09 May 2024, 23:07

turning a flip..."turn it, turn that flip!!" :mrgreen:

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 11 May 2024, 08:10

Since no one is bothering to come up with any constructive ideas with regard to improving the quality of this forum, I assume that we're not unhappy with the way it is currently.

Good for you.

Right

Post by Right » 11 May 2024, 09:04

Who posted this thread and who are the participants?

Eritreans. Someone has to remind them it is an Ethiopian forum.
That tells you everything about the state of Eritrea.
Soon they will be a resident in many of Ugandan forums.
Shameless.