Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopian
Member+

Slaves love to its master : the case of Eritrea

Post by ethiopian » 09 May 2024, 22:06

I don’t understand how can a slave love its oppressors after he is liberated . The current government of Eritrea is li.cking Italian’s boots just to get some scrapes .Why accept such a humiliating status ?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Slaves love to its master : the case of Eritrea

Post by Fed_Up » 09 May 2024, 22:13

ethiopian wrote:
09 May 2024, 22:06
I don’t understand how can a slave love its oppressors after he is liberated . The current government of Eritrea is li.cking Italian’s boots just to get some scrapes .Why accept such a humiliating status ?
In a civilized society, your pseudonym is synonymous with an insult. የጋላ ነገር::

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 09 May 2024, 22:23

You idiot, mention one African country which doesn’t deal or have good relationships with their previous colonizers.
It sounds like backwards rats regret that Italy didn’t colonize you over the 5 years it fu’cked you.
Dumb a’ss did you ask the Japanese why they became the best friend of the USA despite it is only the USA which dropped atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki,Japan which killed millions of Japanese and still creating havocs in Japan?
Aren’t you aganes praying and dreaming Eritrea to forgive you regardless our Mendelays wasted a million and half of your funfunat aliet militias?

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 09 May 2024, 22:25

Fed_Up wrote:
09 May 2024, 22:13
ethiopian wrote:
In a civilized society, your pseudonym is synonymous with an insult. የጋላ ነገር::
here comes another lousy ASACRI who is wannabe yarda Addis Joe . Tells us how you lousy idiots after “ independence “ still licking Italian’s boots

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 10 May 2024, 01:17

ethiopian wrote:

What's humiliating is that TPLF/PP minions like yourself create nonsensical posts at every turn to avoid/distract from the actual events happening in Ethiopia...just like your mega-low-maniac Tota Drama Queen Abiy that craves to be the center of attention.

What's funny is that when all the African heads of state were in Italy/EU...only one African nation 🇪🇷 brought up the colonial injustices, but it wasn't your telalakee (servant/client-state) of Ethiopia. To the contrary, Italy gave your Tota Drama Queen of Ethiopia a shiny red plane 🛩 (looked like a toy, is it coin operated?) and he returned happily home...while the real man/adult of 🇪🇷 stayed several days discussing many things with various high level Italian ministers & heads of state, including colonial injustices.

Few weeks later your Tota Drama Queen of Ethiopia felt jealous and invited some of the same high level Italian ministers to Ethiopia and begged them to invest in Ethiopia and with Berhanu Jula hosting them & offering them everything for cheap (spreading those cheeks 🍑).

Wasn't it mainly Italian companies that built/designed your new crown jewel just recently, the Gerd Dam (Grand Renaissance Dam)? Ye'talyan Gered Dam :mrgreen:

Cowards like you are the last that should be talking about Ascari but internet virtual world has many rats acting brave (not that i am saying i am a tough guy).
Many Eritrean Ascari regiments gave very vital/critical information to Ethiopians during Adwa war and thousands switched during the battle to support/help Ethiopians. Even almost a century later, just recently the Ascari children/grand children saved your Ethiopia from being disintegrated by your own TPLF/Tigray region regime...but flip flopping ingrates like you decided to save the TPLF per the directive of your colonial paymasters (US/UK) at the last second.

My uncle used to Testa/headbutt cowards like you in Ethiopia. He must have learned that from the Tilyan era, blame them...but then again some say Testa is an Eritrean martial art :mrgreen: (lots of big headed Africans, who can't fit into most hats...including myself).

No insult meant to peaceful Ethiopians but just to the cowards like this character...if you feel insulted despite the context, then the shoe fits 👟 you.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 10 May 2024, 07:38

Ask your self how much Italy helped Ethiopia vs Eritrea in the last 30 years. Don’t forget Italian company building the GERD just as an example… your hypocrisy is limitless tigreas banda … you are jealous that’s all