The Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa is ideally located in the heart of the Ethiopian capital, also known as the capital city of Africa and host city for the African Union. The city has more international delegations represented there than the UN has in New York.
The new Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa is adjacent to United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC)-, offers its guests ultra-modern facilities and high-quality service. With 204 well-appointed guest rooms, including 16 suites, the new hotel will be an exclusive oasis for both leisure and business visitors. Boasting seven large meeting rooms, and a fully-serviced Business Centre, it is also the perfect venue for everything from small get-togethers to major conferences. For guests who need to unwind, there is a large, well-equipped wellness centre and fitness room, with a comfortable and exclusive bar for evening relaxation. Eating in will be a pleasure in the hotel's spacious restaurant offering international Brasserie “Verres en Vers” cuisine with its wide range of local and international dishes. All in all, this new hotel will provide everything you need for an enjoyable and successful stay in Addis Ababa.
* This new, ultra-modern hotel is strategically located in an exclusive business district adjacent to the African Union Conference Centre, which draws many international visitors to Addis Ababa.
* Situated close to major arterial routes, the hotel provides fast and easy access to Bole International Airport which is approximately 8 kilometres away.
* The hotel offers 204 well-appointed guest rooms including 16 luxury suites.
* Addis Ababa is the capital of Ethiopia and the country's chief administrative and business hub; it is also the headquarters of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa and the African Union.
* Large Wellness Centre and Fitness Centre with state-of-the-art facilities
* A cosy bar and well-stocked shop will make you feel at home
* Good indoor parking facilities, with room for 30 vehicles
* Spacious, 250-square-metre restaurant offers high-quality international cuisine.
* The hotel is an excellent venue for conferences and smaller events, with five well-equipped meeting rooms between 280 square metres and 47 square metres.