Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Please pray for the people of Tigray and specially the youth!!!

Post by Hawzen » 30 Dec 2022, 21:32

Now that the dusting is settling and the Tigray youth have started to face the reality on the ground. They thought TPLF is invincible and Tigray is the most powerful in Africa because of TPLF's limitless lies. The way I look at this is that they are the victims of TPLF's empty bravado and fake propaganda. As time progresses, I expect many Tigrayan youth to be impacted psychologically, mentally and emotionally and that they will need therapy and prayer from you, me and the people of our region badly .

Please wait, video is loading...

Remember, the young Tigrayans have been intoxicated by TPLF's false propaganda:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group
Last edited by Hawzen on 30 Dec 2022, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Please pray for the people of Tigray and specially the youth!!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 30 Dec 2022, 22:44

የጁንታው ዎንድሜ Axumezana / Aba Awash ቪዴዮ ሳየው አለቀስኩ። ራሱን በራሱ እጅ ማጥፋት አንፈቅድለትም። ፍርድ ቤት ፊት ቀርቦ ማየት ነው የምፈልገው። :roll: :roll:

Misraq

Re: Please pray for the people of Tigray and specially the youth!!!

Post by Misraq » 31 Dec 2022, 00:34

More and more tegaru will soon come out denouncing TPLF and the way they carry themselves the last 48 years. Prof. Haregewein torched the light questioning Tegaru mothers calling them they are cursed for having a cold heart suppling their 3 and 4 children for such a devastating war. She said in the interview below that a mother from central ethiopia cries and weeps when her son goes to battle field. But a Tegaru mother is cold and cares little to send 3-4 childrens knowing fully that they will die. It is against the nature of caring mothers.

How TPLF convinced these mothers to be so cold on their own children need to be studied. But haregewein argues that the culture brought TPLF and this criminal, devilish and mean culture predates TPLF leadership itself and if it need to be cured, it need to be cured from culture itself. The interview contains harrowing stories of an 8 month old infant boy being rapped in Tigray and the leadership at the church, medical community, authorities in kebele, awraja and city all act in unison to hide such crime to portray Tigray as something it is not. a must watch interview