Oh yes, the Amhara are so innocent and has not done anything to us, i wonder where all this comes from
Elias wrote : Your hate for Amhara will consume you. The poor Amhara people have not done any thing to you, so I don't know where all this hate comes from. But at least you are being honest about it and I give you credit for that.
You Amharas even filmed the event while you was laughing at those little kids,the old ones, and the womans who was crushed to death by tanks and thier bones poking out from thier skin and thier eyeballs hanging out from their Eye socketsInnocent pepole that where executed by non other than "the poor and innocent amahras"
on May 12, 1988, 15 Ethiopian tanks and thousands of soldiers encircled an Eritrean town of Sheib and ordered the town's residents to come out for a town meeting. When all 400 residents, men, women, children and the elderly gathered under a big tree for a meeting, all 15 Ethiopian tanks ran over the residents and killed them all.Those who tried to flee where gunned down by machine guns
Sheib memorial day:
More crimes from "the poor and innocent" Amharas
On 10th of July 1974 over 170 civilians were massacred in Om Hager.
• On January 31, 1975 Over the following four days, government soldiers went on the rampage through the city. Civilians were dragged from their houses and executed. According to the Human Right Watch up to 3,000 people were killed in the city
• In March, 1975, 100 patients in Asmara hospital were killed, their bodies being taken out in trucks to be buried.
• On 9 March 1975 over 200 civilians in Agordat were killed by the Ethiopian soldiers
• On 13 March 1975 the Ethiopian soldiers rounded up the villagers of Woki on a piece of waste ground and shot 37 dead
• On 14 March, 1975 many women, children and old men were bayoneted and pregnant women were slit open / The Ethiopians then killed all the livestock and set fire to the house
• On 17 April 1975, 235 civilians in Hirgigo were killed by the Ethiopian army
• In summer 1975, 110 people in the village of Wokiduba were herded into an orthodox church and massacred.
• In 1975-1976 many youth were killed by steel wires and knifing down in the streets of the capital of Asmara
Source (Dines 1988; Human Rights Watch 1991)
In March 1976 the army also shot dead 42 civilans in the capital Asmara, and 60 women and chldren were machine gunned in the Red Sea village of Imberemi.
On 1 January 1977 when the troops moved into Hirgigo, (12 km from Massawa) they burned it to the ground after massacring 64 women , children and the elderly who were too weak to escape.
In the same year on 19 February, six villages around Elaboret in the province of Senhit were also set alight by the Ethiopian troops. ( Dines 1978: 2)The murder of Ato Irgau Bahta from Adwa:
Ato Irgau Bahta lived togheter with his wife, seven children, his mother and brother in law. Around 11pm that night members of the 30th brigade of the Ethiopian Army dispatched from the the Kagnew Station military base forced their way into Ato Irgau Bahta’s apartment and terrorized the defenseless family.It is believed the army unit was under the command of a Shaleka Asmelash. After ransacking the apartment and stealing various jewelry items one of the soldiers shot Ato Irgau Bahta in the head. Ato Irgau Bahta was holding one of his young children in his arms when he was shot and fell on the ground alongside his child. His brother in law was taken outside in the street and shot at.The bullets missed him and he was spared. Ato Irgau passed away at the age of 43, in the arms of his young wife and his mother in-law, who were not able to get any help until late the next morning. Ato Irgau Bahta was born in Ethiopia and moved to Asmara early in his childhood. He worked as an electrician with the Lo Russo company and was well liked and respected in the community.
All this is just a drop in the ocean, there is much more to write..