The 18th ordinary session of of the so-called African Union is being held in Ethiopia’s capital Addis Ababa and in the attendance are heads of state and government from 53 African countries.
Out of the 53 African leaders — with the exception of Ghana, South Africa, Botswana, Tunisia, and a few others — most of them are the worst criminals in the face of the earth. Let’s take a look at some of them:
1. Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia, a murderous tyrant who is responsible for genocides in the Ogaden and Gambella regions of Ethiopia; who eliminated the independent press, arresting and forcing into exile numerous journalists; who, along with his wife, stole billions of dollars from Ethiopia’s treasure; who massacred hundreds of peaceful protesters after he stole elections… to mention just a few of his crimes.
2. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, the 84-year-old blood-thirsty tyrant who lives a super-lavish lifestyle while 99% of the people in the country struggle to eat 1 meal per day.
3. Mwai Kibaki of Kenaya who refused to give up power after loosing elections, causing the death of thousands of Kenyans.
4. Omar Al-Bashir of Sudan who is indicted for genocide. A warrant for his arrest has been issued by the ICC, but he is being protected by his fellow African tyrants.
5. Yoweri Museveni, a tyrant who ruled Uganda for 25 years and has no intention to give up power.
These Africa tyrants and the others not listed are vampires that suck the life blood of Africa. It would be a great relief for African people if the new Chinese-built headquarters where they are meeting collapses on them and they all go to hell.