Thanksgiving Holiday is this week and here is Ethiopian Review’s 2012 Top 5 Political Turkeys, as a warm up to the much anticipated Ethiopian Review’s 2012 Person of the Year, which will be announced around the end of December.
5. Aba Gebremedhin (formerly Abune Paulos) – accompanied his boss to hell.
4. Barack Obama – gives $3 billion to Ethiopia’s corrupt dictator while his country is burdened with a $17-trillion debt.
3. Mit Romney – couldn’t defeat the most incompetent president since Jimmy Carter.
2. Susan Rice – her lies and hubris finally caught up to her.
1. Meles Zenawi & Azeb Mesfin – good riddance finally. He died running scared and without enjoying his loot.