Posts Tagged ‘ethiopia’
26 of TPDM’s 35 central committee members escaped from Eritrea; the organization melted away overnightMonday, September 14th, 2015
Meet the young Ethiopian who built his own plane from scratch, using second-hand parts and YouTube tutorials – The TelegraphWednesday, September 9th, 2015
Ethiopians stranded in Malawi prisons plagued by outbreaks of scabies, tuberculosis, hepatitis, malaria and HIVTuesday, September 8th, 2015
2. Shabia has been creating such fake coalitions among Ethiopian opposition groups for the past 30 years, including EPRDF. Some of the more recent coalitions that were molded by Shabia include:
* 2001 – EPPF was created by four Ethiopian opposition groups and 2 years later it was divided up by Shabia in to 5 ethnic groups.
* 2006 – AFD was created with huge fanfare under the auspices of Shabia. One year later it disappeared.
* 2007- UEDC was created by four Ethiopian opposition groups and a few months later it banished.
* 2011 – OLF, ONLF, Ginbot 7 and GDM announced agreement to create a coalition, but nothing came out of it.
* 2011 – Ginbot 7, EUJM, and APP merged to create ALJE. A few months later, ALJE changed its name back to Ginbot 7.
* 2014 – ESAT aired a breaking news about agreement between Ginbot 7, EPPF and others to forge coalition. Nothing happened.
* 2015 – ESAT aired breaking news about merger between Ginbot 7 and EPPF, followed by fake news about military action in Wolkait Tegede. Nothing else.
* Today – ESAT aired yet another breaking news about coalition between Ginbot 7 and others.
None of these coalitions has launched any serious action against Woyanne other than fabricated news. But in about 2 or 3 months from now, Shabia will throw another piece of propaganda and ESAT will break the news for us.
Shabia’s joke continues because there are too many people in our society who are willing to be fooled by it again and again. The mission behind the joke, however, is serious because it is intended to keep Ethiopians confused, weak, and divided.