Verizon’s technology strength and leading market position have earned it the leading spot on global analyst firm Ovum’s list of top hosted contact center services providers.
In its new research report, “Decision Matrix: selecting a hosted contact center service in the US,” Ovum said that Verizon “leads the pack among the vendors that target the very large contact centers, combining a broad feature set with proven scalability into the thousands of seats.”
Ovum notes that of the companies evaluated in the report, Verizon has the highest contact center revenues, largest deployments and broadest customer base. Its hosted contact center portfolio also earned top marks for solutions capabilities, breadth, reliability, scalability, interoperability and maturity.
“We believe that, without a doubt, any enterprise with a large and complex contact center operation looking at the hosted model should be speaking to Verizon,” said Ian Jacobs, senior analyst, Customer Interaction, Ovum. “Its expansive list of complementary products and services means that Verizon can assemble a wide array of solutions for businesses of all sizes. In particular, Verizon could create an ideal solution for customers that want to combine toll-free routing, hosted interactive voice response and speech applications and contact center routing.”
Ovum cited Hosted Intelligent Contact Routing (ICR) and Web Center as two of Verizon’s multi-tenant offerings that are meeting market demand for hosted services. In addition to Hosted ICR and Web Center, Verizon offers Hosted Interactive Voice Response and Speech Services and IP Contact Center services.
The report also recognized that Verizon’s professional services consultants have the extensive expertise required to assess, design, implement and manage enterprise information systems.
- Frost & Sullivan Cites Verizon Business for Continued Leadership in Contact Center and Professional Services
- New Consulting Services From Verizon Business Take the Guesswork Out of Data Center Planning and Deployment
- New Analyst Report Recognizes Verizon Business as a Leader in the U.S. Hosted Unified Communications Market
- Leading Contact Center Companies Turn to Cisco to Speed Customer Service Response
- Leading Retail Technology Study Ranks Verizon Among Top 10 IT Consulting Providers