A selection of A-list stars have joined Oxfam and Selfridges to create, set-up, stock and staff Britain’s biggest charity pop-up shop.
From Friday 14 May to Thursday 20 May, Selfridges Ultralounge will be transformed into the Oxfam Curiosity Shop, staffed by celebrities from Annie Lennox to Zoe Ball. Some of the top donations from our host of celebrities will be available to bid for online during the week (launching Thursday 13) at The Oxfam Curiosity Shop eBay auction.
Thousands of vintage, high-end and celebrity-donated items, plus the best accessories, homewares, music and books from Oxfam shops around the country, will be gathered for one week only.
Funds raised from sales at the shop will go to Oxfam’s women’s projects across the world including Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Democratic Republic of Congo, West Africa and South Africa. These projects protect, support and empower vulnerable women: campaigning against violence, empowering them to fight HIV and AIDS and offering the poorest girls the chance of education.
Find out more: The Oxfam Curiosity Shop
- Stars launch Britain’s biggest charity shop for Oxfam
- Carey Mulligan donates iconic BAFTA red carpet dress to Oxfam
- House of Deréon donation from Beyoncé Knowles to Oxfam offers shoppers the chance to dress like a star
- Climate Pik N Mix: Late night at the Dalston Oxfam Shop
- Setting up shop in Sri Lanka