PADUCAH, KY—A federal grand jury in Louisville returned an indictment on March 2, 2010, against Katherine Mae Hoffman, age 20, of Fort Campbell, Kentucky in Christian County, on charges of sexual abuse of a minor, United States Attorney Candace G. Hill of the Western District of Kentucky announced today.
The indictment alleges that on or about January 21, 2010, Hoffman did knowingly engage in a sexual act with D.W.B., who was at that time 14 years of age and at least four years younger than the defendant.
In the event of a conviction, the maximum potential penalties are 15 years’ imprisonment, a $250,000 fine, and supervised release for a period of no less than five years.
- Kentucky Jailer Indicted for Sexual Acts with Inmates
- Ohio man charged with traveling to Pensacola to engage in sexual act with minor
- Florida Woman Indicted for Sending Interstate Threatening Communications
- Kentucky Man Indicted for Bank Fraud
- Pennsylvania Man Pleads Guilty to Enticing Minor to Engage in Sexual Activity