McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK) will release financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2010 on Friday, July 30, 2010, prior to the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The company has scheduled a conference call for 8:30 AM Eastern Time (5:30 AM Pacific Time) during which John Hammergren, chairman and chief executive officer, and Jeff Campbell, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will review these results.
The dial-in number for individuals wishing to participate on the call is 719-234-7317. Ana Schrank, vice president, Investor Relations, is the leader of the call, and the password to join the call is ‘McKesson’. The conference call will also be broadcast live and can be accessed by all interested parties at www.mckesson.com/earningscall . A replay of the call will be available on their website, www.mckesson.com/earningscall .
McKesson Corporation, currently ranked 14th on the FORTUNE 500, is a healthcare services and information technology company dedicated to helping its customers deliver high-quality healthcare by reducing costs, streamlining processes, and improving the quality and safety of patient care. Over the course of its 177-year history, McKesson has grown by providing pharmaceutical and medical-surgical supply management across the spectrum of care; healthcare information technology for hospitals, physicians, homecare and payors; hospital and retail pharmacy automation; and services for manufacturers and payors designed to improve outcomes for patients.
- McKesson Corporation Fiscal 2010 Fourth Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for May 3, 2010
- Merck to Hold Second-Quarter 2010 Sales and Earnings Conference Call on July 30
- UnitedHealth Group Schedules Second Quarter Results Earnings Release and Conference Call for July 20, 2010
- Marathon’s First Quarter 2010 Financial Results Conference Call to be Available on Company Website
- CVS Caremark Corporation to Hold First Quarter 2010 Conference Call