CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS) will be holding a conference call on Tuesday, May 4, 2010, at 8:30 a.m. (ET) with analysts and investors to discuss its first quarter 2010 financial results.
An audio webcast of the conference call will be broadcast simultaneously through the Investor Relations portion of the CVS Caremark website for all interested parties. To access the webcast, visit http://info.cvscaremark.com/investors. This webcast will be archived and available on the web site for a one-month period following the conference call.
CVS Caremark is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States. Through our integrated offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care, we are uniquely positioned to provide greater access, to engage plan participants in behaviors that improve their health, and to lower overall health care costs for health plans, plan sponsors, and their members. CVS Caremark is a market leader in mail order pharmacy, retail pharmacy, specialty pharmacy, and retail clinics, and is a leading provider of Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans. As one of the country’s largest pharmacy benefits managers (PBMs), we provide access to a network of more than 64,000 pharmacies, including approximately 7,000 CVS/pharmacy(R) stores that provide unparalleled service and capabilities. Our clinical expertise includes one of the industry’s most comprehensive disease management programs.
- CVS Caremark to Participate in the Citi Investment Research 2010 Food & Drug Retail Conference
- CVS Caremark Ranks 18th on 2010 Fortune 500 List
- Merck to Hold First-Quarter 2010 Sales and Earnings Conference Call on May 4
- Merck to Hold Second-Quarter 2010 Sales and Earnings Conference Call on July 30
- CVS Caremark Receives URAC Accreditation for Mail Service Pharmacy